Thursday, March 5, 2009

Coming Soon: The Grateful Dead iPhone App

San Francisco-based rock photographer Jay Blakesberg goes web 2.0 with a little help from Mosaic Legends, a digital media company. Together they have created a cool interactive electronic book of the Grateful Dead. Available exclusively at the Apple iTunes App Store, this eBook utilizes over four hundred photographs and original text to create a content rich experience.
“Working with this project has given me the opportunity to share my photographs with Deadheads in a whole new ground breaking way,” says Blakesberg. “I’m looking forward to opening my archive to Mosaic Legends so they can continue to create new and entertaining Apps of the many artists I’ve had the opportunity to photograph.”
Take that, Flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment